You are eligible to register to vote if you are:
- A United States citizen,
- 18 years of age or older on Election Day,
- Not currently serving a state or federal prison term for the conviction of a felony, and
- Not currently found to be mentally incompetent by a court of law.
Register to vote online or update your current registration. You need to update your registration if you:
- Move to a new residence,
- Change your name, or
- Want to change your political party affiliation.
OTHER WAYS TO REGISTER
If you cannot register online you can print a copy of the National Mail Voter Registration Form, or obtain a registration form at the following locations:
- County Elections Office,
- public libraries,
- post offices, or
- the California Department of Motor Vehicles.